Sunday, August 14, 2011

Where Have You Been?

Quick update....

Hi!  I know its been a couple of months since I've written on my personal blog but it is with good reason.

I have been invited to join a professional site and share my expertise with other communities.  Feel free to visit jossie.escuchame.org     and join my friends tab and leave a comment.  I would love to know what you think of it.

For the moment I will be posting similar or same articles on both my personal and professional sites until I can rearrange my schedule to dedicate time to writing both with different perspectives (still working on it).

Needless to say, thank you to all of you for your support.  I know I have said thank you so many times over that some of you are asking me to stop LOL.   Fat chance!  Thank you...Thank you....Thank you...

In the meantime....please read my latest post - The "F" Word

With Care...

No comments:

Post a Comment